Saturday 1 October 2011

"These Are The Best Fish And Chips I've Ever Had"

Willows Galley, 2559 Estevan Ave
Victoria, BC V8R 2S8
Vancouver Island
  


I'm from the birthplace of fish and chips, England, so coming from an Englishman, traveling around British Columbia, I never thought I would utter the words, “these are the best fish and chips I ever had."






       
Willows Galley, with their special batter, chips that never go soggy, homemade tartar sauce and the best milkshakes in Oak Bay, my ship has come in!   


By supporting the Ocean Wise conservation program run by the Vancouver Aquarium, the shop are trying to steer clear of endangered species, going for species such as Ling Cod which there are plentiful amounts of. For more information on sustainable seafood go to: http://www.oceanwise.ca/about

The Willows Galley has been visited by celebrities, the Stanley Cup and it's even rumored in Oak Bay, Victoria that royals have visited the joint. It is so good you won't want to share!



No comments:

Post a Comment